
Here is a pic from Grace's 6 month shoot on Wednesday. Thanks Erin, our fantastic photographer, for sending me a sneak peek!
So at six months Grace...
So at six months Grace...
~is sitting up...for about 30 secs & then flops over;)
~has a tooth coming in...on the bottom
~laughs at herself in the mirror, Campbell, & other babies!
~is sleeping for 11 hours at night:)
~loves to eat solids...especially carrots, sweet potatoes, & peaches
~is "trying" out the sippy cup...mainly she just chews on it
~is scooting to get to things that she REALLY wants
I know she is doing a lot more than that, but those are the highlights! We love this little girl more & more with every day that passes. I know that the next 6 months are going to fly by even faster, but I wish it would slow down just a little!
Well, I am off to Brunswick for the weekend with Scott. We have our great friends Jason & Casey's wedding. Grace will be hanging out with her Aunt Audrey & Aunt Kauleen. Then, Sunday (Scott's 27th b-day) all the girls are loading up & heading to HHI! I'm sure I will have a ton of pics to post when I get back Wednesday:)


1 comment:
AMEN! It goes by way too fast, and it makes me so sad. I wish it would slow down. Grace is beautiful in her 6 month picture - what a cutie!
Post a Comment