Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Her First Tooth!

I cannot believe it, but Grace's first tooth is popping through. This morning I didn't see anything. This afternoon there it was! I kept checking to make sure I wasn't making it up. I tried to get a picture of it. It is the bottom left tooth. She has been so happy the last couple of days...I can't believe she wasn't fussy and in pain. She is growing up too fast!

I also wanted to share a picture of Grace with her new LeapFrog drum we got her this past weekend. She is following in her daddy's footsteps already! It sings and everytime she hits it the ABC's pop up. She loves it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that her tooth really came in. We MISSED you this morning. I hope the doctor went ok.

Jennifer :) said...

I never thought that teeth could be so exciting until I had a child...funny how things change :)

Anonymous said...

She's going to be a drummer like her dad and her Aunt Rebecca... Scott can tell you how great I was! : )