Today, Grace & I received a very unexpected but exciting surprise. Erin came over to drop something off, and she decided to pull her camera out while she was here. She got some precious shots. Here are just a few that she took:)
Ashley - I love your blog and I love hearing about Miss Grace!! She is beautiful! I think we should get all of our kids together sometime soon! That would be so much fun!
LOVE them!!! She could not be any cuter! : ) I am CONSTANTLY impressed with Erin... I can't wait to see more AND see Audrey and Mackee's engagement pictures!!!
5 comments:
I must say, she is so adorable!!! I love yall!
So cute!!!
I just love her and look forward to seeing new pictures of her every week! Keep em' coming!! ;) Miss you three!
Ashley - I love your blog and I love hearing about Miss Grace!! She is beautiful! I think we should get all of our kids together sometime soon! That would be so much fun!
LOVE them!!! She could not be any cuter! : )
I am CONSTANTLY impressed with Erin... I can't wait to see more AND see Audrey and Mackee's engagement pictures!!!
Post a Comment