Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!

One year ago today our lives changed forever!! It seems like just yesterday that my water broke, and Scott & I rushed to the hospital. Grace has changed so much in this past year. Here are some things that she has accomplished...she is:
~crawling like a champ
~eating all sorts of foods...crackers are her favorite thing to eat...she loves CARBS!
~drinking whole milk
~taking a couple of steps on her own...she will be walking any day!
~has 2 teeth on bottom & 2 on top & 2 more on top breaking through
~saying dada, bubba (for Campbell), & uh-oh
~waving
~giving & blowing kisses
~putting the phone up to her ear when you say hello
I am sure there are lots of things that I am forgetting right now, but this covers the highlights. Grace has her 1 year check-up in the morning so I'll update with her weight & height then. We love our baby girl with all of our hearts, and we cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for her!
I took this picture at exactly 10:54 p.m. At this exact time last year, she was being pulled out of my stomach!! I would show you that picture, too, but you might not want to see it!!

No comments: