Friday, Grace & I went to Farm Day with our MOPs group. We had so much fun looking at all of the farm animals and going on the hay ride. Grace thought the horses were a bigger version of Campbell. She would get so mad at me for not letting her go through the fence to "play" with them. Saturday, Scott, Grace, & I went to the Heritage Golf Tournament on Hilton Head. We met up with Scott's cousin Kelli, Hunter, Amelia, & Hunt. Grace had a good time playing with Amelia...such a good time that she didn't nap the entire day!! We spent the rest of the day playing in the backyard and grilling out with friends. Grace wants to be outside ALL the time now!! Scott went back to the golf tournament Sunday so Grace & I played outside and cleaned the house. Overall, it was a fun weekend!

First Hay Ride:)
Trying to climb in the tub w/ the bunnies!!
Waving "hi" to the horse!
Playing ball w/ Campbell...AKA Bubba!
She wore her Master's outfit that Scott & I got for her in Augusta to the Heritage Golf Tourn.
No comments:
Post a Comment