Last night, Dawn came to spend the night with us. We went to River Street for dinner and had a great time. Grace liked playing with Dawn. This morning Grace had her first swim lesson, and Dawn went with us. We sure were glad to have her there so she could take pictures. Grace LOVED the pool, and we can't wait to go back next week! Thanks for coming to see us Dawn. We had a blast!! Can't wait to see you next weekend:)
To My Almost 14 Year Old
5 months ago


3 comments:
So sweet! I am hoping Drew will cooperate with swim lessons this summer. This is the first year where mommy doesn't get in!! Although that is great for me...even though I have definitely mastered the art of hiding behind him in a bathing suit :)
Totally adorable! I knew she would be a natural. She will be swimming on her own in no time!
This is so cute!!! I bet that got alot of energy out of her!
Post a Comment