Sunday, June 21, 2009

Music to My Ears

Grace started saying dada at about 9 months. Since then, she has added a good bit of words to her vocabulary. She can say:
  • dada
  • Bubba...for Campbell
  • ear
  • eye
  • fish...ish
  • juice...uice
  • bird
  • ball
  • uh-oh
  • doggy
  • Audrey...some form of it
  • baby
  • Grace...ace

And as of today....Mama!

*As of this morning 6/22...please...pease

I didn't think that she was ever going to say Mama. We were on our way home from Milledgeville, and she said it. I started crying, and Scott was amazed. We all knew she was a mama's girl, but it melted my heart to finally hear her call my name.

Baby Girl, I am so proud to be your mama. I hope to be the best mama you could ask for...after all, I learned from the best. Your Nina was a wonderful role model for me to learn how to be a mama!!