Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthdays, Football, Tubes, & Turkey

I cannot seem to stay on top of blogging lately...I will try to get better!! November was another busy month. We visited Brett & Ashleigh in Valdosta at the beginning of the month, and Jodie & Kenneth came down to see us, too!! Last weekend, we helped celebrate my daddy's bday, Scott's mom's bday, went to the Auburn/Georgia game, and then Grace got tubes last Monday after having 7 ear infections in 5 months:( Wow, I am tired just from typing that!! We had to wake up at 6:00 to be at the hospital Monday morning, and Grace was not loving that!! Audrey came to stay with us so we could have our own personal nurse to take care of us and make us feel better!! We are really looking forward to going to Milledgeville to spend Thanksgiving with our families:) Enjoy some pictures of our little turkey!!





No comments: