Sunday, January 31, 2010

January

Our January has flown by!! I feel like it was just January 1st, and tomorrow it will be February 1st. We have spent the month of January passing around a respiratory infection. Grace was sick for a week, and this weekend I was blessed with it!! I have been laying around all weekend. Scott & Grace have had lots of quality time together:) Enjoy some pictures from January...we didn't take very many!!

Getting ready for school...this is the day we left early & the beginning of her respiratory infection:( When I took her to the doctor, he asked what was growing out of the side of her head...guess he didn't appreciate her big bow!


The fire truck came to visit school...you can see me ducking behind her trying to get her fire hat on!
I did get to go to Nashville for a Girl's Trip and got to visit w/ Steph, Ted, & the kids for a night. We had a lot of fun at Olivia's 4th birthday party...I cannot believe she is 4!!

Scott got to go to Louisianna w/ his dad & uncle...Campbell loved all the ducks!!

1 comment: