Friday, November 19, 2010

Introducing Zane Danner Greene

Wednesday, November 3, we welcomed Zane Danner into our family. He was born at 12:07 pm and was 8 lbs 7 oz & 19 in. He gave us a pretty good scare in the beginning and swallowed a lot of fluid. He was struggling to breathe so he spent the first 2 days in the NICU. It was a very different experience from Grace, and I have no desire to ever experience something like that again. Thankfully, he came to our room on Friday morning, and he is absolutely perfect! We are loving having him at home. Grace is adjusting to life with a baby brother. She has her moments, but for the most part, she is in love with him! She asks about him in the mornings and wants to hold him, touch him, & kiss him throughout the day. Scott & I feel incredibly blessed. Here are a few pictures to enjoy of our new little love his first day of life! I will post more as soon as I find a second to spare!!

Leaving for the hospital...wow I was big!!


Daddy holding Zane for the first time:)


Seeing my sweet boy for the first time:)


Sweet baby in the NICU getting a little oxygen:(


My first time visiting the NICU at 10:00 pm

No comments: