Monday, January 24, 2011

2 Months

How is it that Zane is 2 months already (closer to 3 now)?!! In some ways it seems as if he has been apart of our family forever and in others it seems like we just had him. He isn't doing too much other than sleeping and eating, but he does give us the biggest smiles. I love to hear him smile and coo. He even let out a little laugh the other day. He sure does know how to melt our hearts:)
Grace is doing great with him. We had a rough few weeks in the beginning, but she has quickly learned he isn't going anywhere. She asks about him every morning and loves to give him kisses. Sometimes I worry she loves him a little too much;) She is very intense so I keep telling her to be gentle. He has really started smiling at her. I cannot wait to see their relationship grow in the future.
Our January has been packed full of fun already!

No comments: