Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally, I visit Milledgeville

Well, my house has been like a revolving door since I was born, but I still had not met everyone. We decided it was time for our first road trip. We packed up and went to Milledgeville...this is where mama & daddy grew up. I hate my car seat so they waited until I was good and asleep to put me in it. I was a good girl and slept the whole way for them. While in Milledgeville, I enjoyed meeting my great-grandparents, my great-aunt & uncles, and I enjoyed spending more time with my grandparents and uncle Kent & Laura. Lots of friends came by to see me, too. It was a very busy weekend, but I love all the attention they give me. Monday morning rolled around and I wondered where all the arms that held me all weekend went (so was mama when she
needed to put me down for some housework)!




No comments: