I went to the doctor today, and I am already 10 lbs 4 ozs! I will be 5 weeks old tomorrow, and mama & daddy keep asking me when I am going to smile "for real" at them. The gas smiles are cute, but I'll smile at them "for real" soon ;) Here are some pictures of me wide awake & of me helping daddy work!
To My Almost 14 Year Old
5 months ago


3 comments:
she looks so much like Scott!!
Look at that beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to see her again! She makes me smile.
I love seeing the precious pictures of Grace! She looks like a doll, and I know you are enjoying her every single day. What is it with these new sweet baby girls looking just like their daddies? We did all the work and they get all the credit :) I can't wait for EG to meet Grace!
Post a Comment