Last week GiGi came and kept me so mama could finish up her school year. She left me all week and then Monday & Tuesday of this week. After she finished up at school on Tuesday, she became a full-time mama! I had fun with GiGi all week, but I sure am glad my mama has decided to take on this new job. Here is a picture of mama with her K-girls on the last day. It was hard for her to say goodbye to such a wonderful group of girls, but they will get together often outside of school! There is also another picture of daddy dressing me up in his favorite pattern~camo!! Mama wouldn't let any pictures be taken until I had a pink bow in my hair! Enjoy :)


To My Almost 14 Year Old
5 months ago


1 comment:
What a wonderful job being a full time mom - I know you will enjoy it. Your announcement was precious!
Post a Comment