Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Month Check-Up

Well, I weighed 11 pounds 15 ounces and was 23 3/4 inches long at my 2 month check-up on Monday. I got 3 shots, and we all three cried. Mama, daddy, and I were all big babies that morning. I was fussy the rest of the day, but after my bath that night, I was back to my happy self! Glad that's over. My grandpa came to visit me on Wednesday. We had a good time, except they put me back in that ugly camo outfit. At least they don't take me out in public in it! Mama was excited today because I stayed in my swing for 45 minutes~we are making progress!

1 comment:

Tim and Mandy Sharkey said...

That is too funny that you all cried! I did the same thing when Bella got her first shot...a little different I know but still, I hate shots too!