Friday, December 19, 2008

9 Months

Seriously, 9 months already?! I do not know where the time has gone...I just know it has gone too fast! This has probably been the best month so far. Grace hasn't always been the happiest baby, but this month something changed. She is smiling and laughing all the time. Her favorite thing to do is say da da over and over again. When I say mama, she laughs at me and says da da. She LOVES her daddy. I ask her to give mama kisses and she will either lean in and laugh while giving me a kiss, or she will put her hands on my chin to stop me. It is too funny. Grace is definitely our world. We thank God everyday for this special gift.
9 month stats:
19 lbs 4 oz...5oth percentile
28 3/4 in...75th percentile


2 comments:

A Day in the Life of...E.D.Kistler said...

Where does the time go? What a precious little girl! Love the green and red tutu!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it's possible, but she continues to get cuter by the day! : )