Monday, December 29, 2008

{Canon}

For Christmas from my wonderful in-laws, I received money to purchase a new camera. I cannot tell you how excited I was. I have been researching them for a while now, and I finally made a decision yesterday. After finding the best price, I am excited to say this little guy and an another lens are being shipped to my house any day now! Oh can you imagine the pictures I will have to upload! Thanks for the present Joy & Terry:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley!!! YAY!!! I'll have to show you some stuff!!! I'm so happy you got it!!!

Jennifer, Michael and Caleb Anderson said...

If you are like me you will become addicted to photography now...

Jennifer :) said...

You will love it!! I got a a nikon DSLR last year for christmas and I haven't put it donw since! You HAVE to have one when you have kids!!! :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAH! :)
That's so exciting! Can't wait to see TONS of great pictures of Grace!!!