Thursday, September 24, 2009

Congratulations Audrey & Mackee!!

Audrey...aka Augee...and Mackee got married last Saturday. It was such a special weekend, and it was a blast despite the rain. Georgia hasn't gotten that much rain in YEARS!! It didn't dampen our good time one bit. The bride was radiant, and Mackee looked so handsome. I feel so blessed to have been a part of their special day. I couldn't ask for better friends than those two. Audrey & I lived together for 3 years in college, and she stayed with Scott & me a lot in the past 3 years. We couldn't imagine our lives without her in it, and we are going to be lost not seeing her at least once a week. They are moving to Tifton:( Hopefully, we will live closer to each other again SOON...hint, hint Mackee!!


1 comment:

Tim and Mandy Sharkey said...

YAY! Congrats Audrey & Mackee!