I've already started working on Grace's halloween costume!! I cannot wait. I really think she is going to understand it some this year. She will be 18 months this month, and I do not know where the time has gone. We are looking forward to her 18 month pictures coming up at the end of September...can't wait to share them with yall!!
We have been enjoying the end of our summer by having lots of playdates with friends. Colleen and Luke came to visit from Maryland...I went on a girl's trip there last October. We've also had lots of fun with Cecily and Creighton. Grace is getting to the age where she really loves playing with other kids. She loves to give them love and blow kisses!! So sweet:)






We have been enjoying the end of our summer by having lots of playdates with friends. Colleen and Luke came to visit from Maryland...I went on a girl's trip there last October. We've also had lots of fun with Cecily and Creighton. Grace is getting to the age where she really loves playing with other kids. She loves to give them love and blow kisses!! So sweet:)


No comments:
Post a Comment