Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Years...Really?!!

I cannot believe I have been out of high school for 10 years!! I'm not that old am I?!! I had the great privilege of graduating high school with only 40 something people, and we were all pretty close. I went from Pre-K through 12th grade with a good bit of my class, and I loved that!! I hope my kids get to have the same experience. I am still very close with quite a bit of them:) We started out the day with a family pool day and ended with a great dinner at Aubri Lane's. We all decided that we are going to have a 15 year reunion instead of waiting on #20!!
My favorite 2 gals...still as close as ever:)
Minus a few that were at the pool earlier...we had about 1/2 our class there:)
Born 1 week apart:) These two are going to be trouble just like Brooke & me!!

No comments: