What the little booger is up to at 9 months...
- 19 lbs 4 oz
- Crawiling EVERYWHERE!!
- Pulling up on anything that will stay still for him...he has found the stairs and seems to think he can crawl up them alone but I put a hault on that everytime!!
- 2 teeth on bottom, 1 on top & 1 peeking through at the top
- LOVES to eat...we are starting to give him more "real" food & he loves it. He has has had eggs, oatmeal, grits, mac 'n cheese, green beans, corn, chicken casserole, turkey, cheese, & lots of baby food. Right now his favorite is Peaches 'n Creme Oatmeal, but he isn't picky about anything which is more than I can say for big sister!!
- Still no words but he smiles from ear to ear when I repeat ma ma ma or da da da to him. He thinks I'm pretty crazy;)
- Absolutely crazy about Grace. He gets the biggest smile everytime she pays him attention;)
- He is seriously still the happiest & most content baby.
Zane has brought so much happiness to this family & we cannot imagine our life without him. We definitely give thanks to God everyday for our two little miracles.


No comments:
Post a Comment