The front of Grace's bday invitation...I blacked out the location & RSVP # for the blog...never know who is reading!! Of course her top tooth busted through a few days after we took this pic!!

The back of the invitation:)

The princesses birthday hat...we've been practicing wearing it, but so far, it has only resulted in tears!! I have to figure out a way to get at least one decent picture with this precious hat on her head:)

So as expected, the party will be nothing BUT pink & green with ladybugs...pink & green ladybugs, of course!! Since Grace is obsessed with looking at herself, we will also be using a lot of pictures of Miss Thang to decorate! Just wait until you see her outfit...it is too precious!


2 comments:
Too cute! The birthdays are REALLY fun to plan! I spent a month planning Drew's second birthday. I love writing the ditties for the invitation and coordinating all the decorations.
OH! and I am sure you have already thought of this...but...For Drew's first birthday I got a table cloth monogrammed in the middle, each year I put his handprint around the monogram. It is really sweet to look at how much his hand has grown since his first birthday. Just thought I would share...it sounds like something you might like to do with Grace.
love it!!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment