Monday, February 2, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Grace & I had a very busy weekend. Friday morning, we headed to Dalton to see some close family friends that we hadn't seen in WAY TOO long. In fact, Grace had never met the DuBose/Redwine family. Grace had fun playing with Dalton & Owen. Owen is two & a half and loved giving Grace hugs and kisses. He was too cute with her. Dalton is 16 days older than Grace. He can crawl circles around Grace though. She loved to try to get him so she could give him kisses. When Grace kisses she leans in with her mouth wide open...it's very cute!! After we left Dalton, we headed to Elizabeth & Kurt's house. Grace enjoyed playing with them, and she loved Mr. Kitty & Gracie. She chased Mr. Kitty all the way to the stairs. I thought for a minute she was going to try and go up them to get to him, but she didn't. It was a very busy weekend, but we had a great time with everyone!

Dalton & Grace
Giving kisses:)

Owen & Grace

Having fun w/ Elizabeth
Hi Mr. Kitty!
Where did you go Mr. Kitty?
I found him...now mama how do I get to him?
Sweet baby girl!

3 comments:

A Day in the Life of...E.D.Kistler said...

We had a ball! I miss you guys already! Can't wait for the big birthday!!!! I love ya'll

Tim and Mandy Sharkey said...

wait just a second!!! You mean to tell me you were in town all weekend and didn't call me!?!?! we are in a fight! :)

Anonymous said...

Grace is so freaking cute!!! You are going to have to beat boys off of her with a stick!!!