This weekend 9 of my closest friends came to spend time with Grace & me. We had the best time talking, eating, & laughing! I couldn't ask for a better group of friends. A quote to sum up the weekend:
"A good friend is cheaper than therapy."!
We missed the ones who couldn't make it...we'll have to do it again
SOON:)
Grace was obsessed w/ Kauleen's iPhone

Me, Audrey, Brooke, & Grace waiting for our table at SoHo
Elizabeth, Casey, Rebecca, & Tara
Audrey, Brooke, Elizabeth, Casey, & Kauleen
Rebecca, Kauleen, Me, Elizabeth, Brooke, & Casie...Audrey & Tara left for dinner before us & Casey went home after lunch so they missed the pic:(

Rebecca, Casie, Me, Kauleen, & Elizabeth at Vic's on the River...Yummy:)

Brooke, Tara, Audrey, & Rebecca

Elizabeth, Audrey, & Kauleen making there way to Lulu's Chocolate Bar
Rebecca & Tara
Grace LOVES phones...this morning she had mine in her hand while I was changing her diaper. During breakfast, I heard my phone start ringing. Kauleen & I were looking everywhere for it. We finally discovered it in Grace's pajamas. It was pretty funny:)

1 comment:
I can't believe the weekend is over already! I had so much fun - I miss ya'll already. Friends are BETTER than therapy, and you guys are the best friends I could ask for!!
Post a Comment