As Christmas time approaches, I think of all of the traditions that I want to start with my own family. I can remember all of the traditions that we had in our family when I was growing up. One of those traditions was a
gingerbread house that Kent and I would receive every year from our Grandmommie (our daddy's mom). The gingerbread house was something that we look forward to every year. Today, Grace received her very own gingerbread house in the mail. Her Papa (my daddy) and Joyce sent it to her. It was so special seeing her receive her first gingerbread house. She enjoyed tasting a piece before we put it up to be enjoyed in our home. Thanks for the gift Papa & Joyce. I cannot wait to experience more traditions with Grace this season. God is so GREAT!!
Please excuse that fact that my child had no clothes on...we were on our way to take a bath when the doorbell rang. At least she has a bow in!!



No comments:
Post a Comment