Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I hope that each and everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Santa was certainly good to Grace. She received a kitchen, Elmo Live, Elmo slippers, Elmo bath toys, kitchen toys, an apron & chef hat, books, Snow White, & more...I'm sure I'm leaving something out. We spent Christmas Eve Eve & Christmas Eve in Milledgeville with our families, and we came back home Christmas Eve night so Santa would know where to find us! We spent Christmas Day enjoying each other, and we even made a birthday cake for Jesus. After all, He is the reason for the season!! I have lots of pictures to share, and they are in reverse order. It is too late & I am too tired to fix them!! The top picture is of my Christmas plate finished...2009 plate on top & 2008 plate on bottom:) Have a Happy New Year, and we will see you all in 2010!!













No comments: