Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Time

I LOVE this time of year!! We have had so many fun Christmas parties...a dessert swap with the girls, my work Christmas party, Scott's work Christmas party, & Grace's class Christmas party. Elizabeth & Audrey both came down for Tara's dessert swap, and it was a lot of fun with lots of yummy desserts.

Audrey stayed a few days and helped us paint our annual Christmas pottery. We did Grace's hand as Santa this year, and I cannot wait to see it when I pick it up next week after it has been fired. Last year, we did her foot as Rudolph.

Grace's class had their Christmas Party on Thursday. Scott & I went, and we got to see Santa and go on a trolley ride. Grace had a terrible experience with Santa at Bass Pro, but she seemed to do better with this Santa. She wouldn't get too closs to him, but when I held her, she let us snap a quick picture with him! She loves going to school, and we are so glad we decided to start sending her. She loves her friends...especially her Jackson & Gavin!!






No comments: